Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ready, Aim, Launch - Whatever Is Best

I would like to build a program to help people in my area of expertise: relationships. I'd like it to be all that it can be. It's extremely important to me that it be tremendously valuable, effective and something that solves the top two or three biggest problems that people face in their relationships. 
The problem that I'm having is that I have too many ideas. For three days now I've been thinking about what I can do to figure out what kind of program other people will find the most valuable and what problems people face most often in their relationships. It occurred to me this morning to just ask as many people as possible. 
How could I ask people in a way that also benefits them? I don't want to just ask for stuff, I want to give something back for such a favor. Then, I listened to a video on YouTube and a man told about he did something similar (had his audience name his product) and he turned it into a contest. What a great idea!
So, I'm having a contest where everyone is a winner. To enter is extremely simple:
  • leave a comment here or on twitter or facebook with your two biggest relationship problems and what you would like to see this program be about.
That's it. Here's what you can win:
  • EVERYONE who enters gets a free copy of my ebook due out May 1, 2014: "The One Essential Ingredient to Have a Happy, Loving and Close Relationship". 
  • The person who gives me the very best idea for my program will win the program as well as a $100 gift card to Barnes and Noble.
Deadline to enter: May 1, 2014 Contest winner announced: May 3, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment